Poetry in Water Workshop
Exploring a new and creative approach to connecting with each other through the power of touch, the Poetry in Water workshop is an immersive journey that goes beyond the technical skills to emphasise the importance of listening and communication in a relationship.
The workshop will be held within our private Watsu pool, ensuring guests absolute privacy and undivided attention. The space is within the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre at Hotel Cafe Royal.
Workshop + Retreat for two, £660 for two
- Light lunch by in-house nutritionist Zoe Stirling
- Interactive assessment with Steve Karle
- 4hr workshop in the private Watsu pool taught by Steve Karle
- 1hr exclusive use of the Watsu pool after the workshop to practice the new skills learnt in your own privacy + fruit platter and glass of champagne
- Full use of the spa facilities, including access to the 18m swimming pool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, gym and relaxation room.
Workshop only, £480 - can be shared by two or four.
“What an incredible experience. The way Steve is able to tap into exactly what the body needs, to listen to its deepest requirements, is quite astonishing. Learning to ‘listen’ from him has been an experience that will stay with me forever, and will impact my dealings with people in day to day life as well as in the water.” - Tom Lancaster, Cinematographer
“This course will provide you a unique understanding of the dynamic in a caring relationship. It explores the idea of what it means to ‘be with’ rather than leading, but also to lead without controlling. I think it is a great experience and training for anyone who wants to tune his or her way of being in a relational field, in their private life or at work. ” - Caroline Storey, Teacher